Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Makeover, Not to be Confused with The Hangover - It Was Long Overdue

In honour of my 6 short months in the blogosphere, I decided to take the plunge and give my blog a much needed makeover.  It was time but since I barely know what I am doing, you can understand why I was a little gun shy to make any changes.  Plus I vowed I wouldn't ever mess around with it again after the last time..if it ain't broke...don't fix it (words to live by).  On the flip side...nothing ventured, nothing gained.
My reaction after my last attempt to update my blog
 The last time I attempted to make any changes, the results were disastrous, so last night I was quaking in my boots (OK they were actually my slippers), my finger shaking and poised over the save button for about 5 minutes before I actually forced myself to Just DO EEET.

THANK YOU GOD I didn't screw it up.

 Whadda y'all think about my new layout?  How did I do?  Yay or Nay?

Don't forget to enter my Mini Celebration G-I-V-E-A-W-A-Y.  Just leave a comment on this post here for a chance to win FREE books.

6 comments:

Patti (Book Addict) said...

Wow, you did this yourself? I'm very impressed :)

The Book Pimp Blogs said...

HAAHAHAH Im glad you're impressed but I can take no credit for anything other than I downloaded the HTML code correctly and applied it without screwing it up. Thanks for commenting. Please visit again and sign up for the contest!!!

Tara said...

Wow this looks fantastic! I love how you made it look like she's sitting on top of the blog.

Lynette said...

Me likey very much! LOL! Great job, I always beg for help when I want to make changes to my blog! LOL!

Twimom227 said...

This is AWESOME!! I love the new look. I love the lady reading books... Nice job!!

The Book Pimp Blogs said...

Thanks Jen! I'm glad making the changes worked out with no major mishaps!